Don’t let a square foot of land go to waste!
Keeping detailed records of what you plant, where you plant and when you plant is extremely important if you want to be a successful farmer or gardener. However, as you probably know, keeping these records the old fashioned way of writing the information down in a book is not easy and is notoriously confusing, especially when it comes to attempting to describe the exact area you plant. The Home Planting Planner was designed to simplify record keeping and since it uses images and not just text, it is actually fun to use! With just a few clicks of the mouse the Farm and Home Planting Planner will take care of all your planting records.
Farm and Home Planting Planner was created by us to help the planning we need to do every year at Magicland Farms. Our family owns and operates Magicland Farms, where we grow and harvest over 20 types of fruits and vegetables. To find more about our operation visit our website: www.magiclandfarms.com. In order to provide a continual supply of crops like sweet corn, beans, peas and cucumbers, we make around 100 plantings which means a 100 different plots of ground. Some of these plots are less than a quarter acre in size and some are over 3 acres. Obviously, we needed a way to quickly plan out our 100+ fields and keep track of them. Writing all this information down was prone to errors and unbelievably time consuming. The Farm and Home Planting Planner has solved this problem by keeping everything neat and orderly. Plus the Planner measures distances and acreages quickly, accurately and easily on our farm! How is this possible? It makes use of detailed aerial and/or satellite photos, which we show how you can get free for your farm or home.
- Organize your garden with easy to read planting plans
- The software can even be used to plan out new buildings or landscape projects
- Share with other gardeners you proposed plans
- It is always a good idea to keep a record of where you plant your tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, cucumbers, and other disease prone crops so you don’t accidentally plant the same thing in the same spot the next year.
- It’s fun to.
- Stop wasting time with all those acreage calculations. Farm and Home Planting Planner will do it all for you. All you have to do is draw out your field(s).
- Keep detailed records of what and where you plant. A great way to keep track of residual herbicides from year to year.
- The ability to plan out your fields even if you can’t get to them
- With such high input costs (price of land, fertilizer, chemicals) taking the time to plan out your fields has become a necessity. The Farm and Home Planting Planner will make it easy and enjoyable.
Farm and Home Planting Planner ”Digital downloadable version”
You will be able to download the software right after purchase. The download link will be emailed to you and can be found on “My Account Overview.” If you wish you can copy the installation file to a jump drive or burn it to a CDrom.
File size: 1.8 MBs Dialup-8 minutes, Highspeed- < 1 minute
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 1 gHz processor or better
- 512 MB system ram or better
- 4 MB harddrive space
- 32 bit color graphics display